Tales from the Sea Garden

Tales from The Sea Garden

Email me: theseagarden@btinternet.com

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Trereife Spring Fair



Phew! I've finally got broadband and have just got time to do a quick post before I head off tomorrow to set up for the Trereife Spring Fair.... if any of you lovely readers find yourselves in sunny Cornwall this weekend, the Fair runs from Friday 18th to Monday 21st, at Trereife House near Penzance. (Just head west out of Penzance on the A30 Land's End road, and it will be signposted on your right). The Fair is open 10am - 4.30pm each day, and will feature all manner of arts and crafts designed and made in Cornwall, as well as food stalls and demonstrations by top Cornish chefs. Plus a lovely house and garden to visit! 





I've been working my little socks off making stuff to sell; framed collages of natural finds....



new cushions; all vintage fabrics and hand-dyed linens.....






and shell collages......



(I always have a combination of anxiety and excitement before a fair....months of hard work are distilled down into a few intense days of selling not only your goods, but yourself too)

Whatever your plans are for this Easter, I hope the sun shines for you! x

11 comments:

  1. Wow, you've made some really beautiful things, I can see how very hard you've worked, I do hope the fair is a huge success. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your collages are exquisite as always Christine. I am planning to visit the fair on Friday so am looking forward to seeing you again and your beautiful things. Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your creations look beautiful ... good luck at the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore your collages, beautiful and the words and lovely sea glass. Wish I could be in Cornwall this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your pretty natural collages they are just you xx
    Hope you have a lovely time xxxx
    Wished I was there xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful christine..have a lovely weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I'd really love to take part to one of the fairs where you sell, yours are really works of art, congratulations Christine !
    I wish you a very Happy Easter, sweet friend <3
    xox
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work is amazing i love it :)
    Wishing you a Happy Easter my dear friend with love and sea blessings
    Hugs ***
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christine, want to buy a shell collage! Have written to you at the shop email with a photo of the one I want. Hope you can save it for me, I'll be there in May. Happy to pay now. Best, mara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your collages are so beautiful and so original - I love them and covet them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Utterly beautiful. Hope the Spring fair went well for you.

    ReplyDelete