Tales from the Sea Garden

Tales from The Sea Garden

Email me: theseagarden@btinternet.com

Thursday 26 May 2016

May Days

A huge thank you to everyone who bought from me at the recent Decorative Living Fair up in Kent; it was a most enjoyable fair! Perhaps I shall meet some of you again if you come down to Cornwall for your summer holidays.....

 It's time I took you on a tour of the shop again.....
 Spring flowers and sunshine!



 New porcelain vessels by Rebecca Harvey, and recycled glass bead bracelets,




 new Liberty fabrics and old fabric bundles,

 and one of Wendy's handmade dolls. the hair is pure Wensleydale sheep's wool - just gorgeous!
Happy Bank Holiday weekend everyone!

The Sea Garden will be open daily 1-5pm
26th May - 5th June

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Christine,
    I was thinking of you just a few days ago, I was missing all the artistic goodies you share with us every so beautiful post of yours !

    Hope you had a lovely week, I'm wishing you all my best for the coming weekend,
    sending my dearest love to you

    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I would love to go in this wonderful event. Your blog is lovely. xx Ilana

    ReplyDelete