Tales from the Sea Garden

Tales from The Sea Garden

Email me: theseagarden@btinternet.com

Wednesday 15 June 2016

 Tomorrow morning I shall be setting off on my journey up to West Sussex for the big Summer Country Brocante at Cowdray Park on Saturday. Having been to their Winter Fair last November I know that I'm in for a treat with so many beautiful things for sale. (Even though I'm selling my work it's also very nice to do a bit of buying too!)
 Some of my latest makes. It has been in my heart to make these for many months now, and to finally stitch them has been very satisfying. The flowers are Victorian corsages and I've used an old quilt as a backing, with some beautiful old lace.


 New collage cards made with old envelopes, bits of quilt, lace, stamps, buttons.....


 Hope to see some of you at the fair on Saturday!
 Doors open at 9am for the early birds. See side bar for more details.

3 comments:

  1. Christine it was so lovely to see you! And I am now a proud owner of one of your new designs with Victorian flowers and beautifully stitched saying! .. Oh so happy ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. It couldn't have gone to a better home! Thank you for being so supportive of my work Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete