Tales from the Sea Garden

Tales from The Sea Garden

Email me: theseagarden@btinternet.com

Thursday 13 April 2017

A lovely day....

I thought I would share with you a few photos of our Homespun Fair last Sunday; the weather was kind to us and the hall was brim full of lovely things for sale......

 Cornwall Vintage

The Sea Garden

 One of Wendy's handmade dolls

 Sarah Drew Jewellery

Homefront on the Road

Little Creative Home

Liz Lynch

 Dolly Daydream

 Love Mia

Windswept Girlie

 Teresa Dunne

(Apologies to those stands I didn't manage to photograph, there wasn't enough time in the day!)


Sarah and Emma made the tearoom look so inviting with vintage tablecloths and fresh flowers

 Scrumptious home-baked cakes and all the pretty teacups all in a row.....
All in all a lovely day with fellow enthusiasts gathered together, and visitors and locals alike enjoying the wide mix of vintage and handmade goods on offer. Thank you so much to everyone who took part: we couldn't have done it without you!

The next Portscatho Homespun Fair will be
 Sunday 22nd October

5 comments:

  1. How many goodies in this post of yours, darling Christine, I thank you for sharing so much Beauty, your vintage world amazes me more and more ... and all those so wonderful tea cups, Wow, I'm breathless !!!

    Sending you my best wishes for a blessed Easter

    XOXO Daniela at - My little old world - (Dany)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look lovely! And like a lot of fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful. We are in Cornwall again this summer. Are you open in August? It would be a little journey as we are in Port Isaac. Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely wonderful! Wish I was closer ... would have to cross the ocean in a boat though... From a Nova Scotian admirer. Sus

    ReplyDelete