Tales from the Sea Garden

Tales from The Sea Garden

Email me: theseagarden@btinternet.com

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Christmas makes

 Preparations for this year's Christmas Fairs caught me a bit on the hop, and making was rather frantic in the run-up to the Cowslip Fair last weekend. With another Fair in Mylor this coming Saturday I thought I would share with you some of my latest makes.

 Wreaths with everlasting flowers and pine cones, designed for indoor use, that will last for many Christmases to come.

 Stockings made from an old bedspread with appliqued patchwork and a hand-stitched 'Happy Christmas'.
These are the first things that I have made using the new sewing machine I bought in January; it has taken me this long to get around to trying out all the fancy stitches it can do!

5 comments:

  1. I love the wreaths they are so pretty as are the stockings. Hope you do well at the fair

    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful festive makes...love the embroidered stockings and wreaths... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh so pretty i would love one of each.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely work! good luck with your shows

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really you blog have very interesting and very valuable information about the ты права keep posting.
    ты права

    ReplyDelete