Tales from the Sea Garden

Tales from The Sea Garden

Email me: theseagarden@btinternet.com

Wednesday 10 January 2018


 I took a drive down to St. Ives today to visit my framer, Dean. There was reasonably good surf, and the sea looked just beautiful.

 St. Ives is full of tiny stone cottages and narrow alleyways....

 and around every corner is the sea.


 I stood and watched mesmerised as each wave surged around the rocks, leaving a backwash of foamy swirls.
Clusters of tiny baby mussels!
 Mussels are just one variety of shell that make their way into my collages.


 A couple of new winter wreaths - they don't have to be just for Christmas do they!

2 comments:

  1. It is so beautiful Christine. I love the sea in every season. And your wreaths are lovely for year round. Sea Tidings x Kerrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely wreath and shell collection!

    ReplyDelete