Tales from the Sea Garden

Tales from The Sea Garden

Email me: theseagarden@btinternet.com

Saturday 18 August 2018

Shop Update


 A bowl of beautiful shells in the window of the Sea garden today.
 A selection of my dyed sheets and fabrics in soft greys and palest blue
I love it when colours come together; these Romanian pottery bowls echo the painted stripes of the reclaimed wood vases/pots by Jacques Cabin furniture.
The tripod lamp bases are made from the staves of old beer and whisky barrels!

A pair of 19th C French chairs stripped back, with one of Gil Fox's lovely sunhats and a 1930's parasol
Embroidered linen purses and brooches by Louise Nichols
and one of my vintage fabric cushions.
More chairs outside...

 Handmade driftwood and clay gulls
Jewellery I make with recycled glass beads
Peter Swanson pottery and a felted scarf by Alison Dupernex
 Portscatho plays host to its annual regatta next Saturday ( I can't believe it's that time of year again already). Always an enjoyable day so if you're in Cornwall over the Bank Holiday come on over and join the party!

6 comments:

  1. Christine- you certainly do posses a great deal of talent with your craft and arranging your items in your shop. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wonderful pictures. We are back from the island after 3 wonderful weeks. Just love the Gil Fox sunhat. Hugs from Lina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally got around to having a look.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello all! Thank you for leaving your nice comments, I'm sorry I don't get much time to blog these days. I don't have an online shop Susan, but if there is anything you see in the blog that you want to buy I will do my best to send it to you (though often I only have one of everything so I may have sold it already -sorry).
    Glad you had a wonderful holiday Lina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could shop at your sweet shop. Is there a way to shop on line?

    ReplyDelete