Tales from the Sea Garden

Tales from The Sea Garden

Email me: theseagarden@btinternet.com

Thursday 11 October 2018

 Always keen to promote other designer-makers with their own businesses it was lovely the other day to meet Josie, who runs a vintage clothes shop in Penryn called 'Out of the Closet'.
 There was a nice selection of interesting pieces to choose from; I came away with a jumper, a cardigan and a fabulous 50's dress in dusky pink silk, with Princess pleats round the waist.



 (The previous owner of the cardigan had obviously washed it at slightly too high a temperature and the wool has shrunk a bit and felted, but that's what I like about it!)



4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful day you've had. Sounds like a wonderful shop. Will you show the things that you found?
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs from Lina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lina,
      I've now updated the post to show the things I bought x

      Delete
    2. Wonderful things you've found. I adore the dusty 50's silk dress. What a wonderful colour. Thanks for showing the pieces your found. Your taste is very good.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely woman; she has a beautiful sense of style. And I like the leaf on her hand.

    ReplyDelete