Tales from the Sea Garden

Tales from The Sea Garden

Email me: theseagarden@btinternet.com

Saturday 25 February 2017

Homespun is back!

 I am very pleased to announce that the Homespun Fair will be returning to Portscatho on 9th April! The lovely ladies Sarah and Emma from Duchy Vintage Party are organising the event, and there are still places available, so if you or anyone you know deals in vintage or retro items or hand-makes things from vintage materials and would like a stand, then please go to the following link:


In just two weeks time Sarah and Emma are also playing host to The Mid-Century and Vintage Fair at Bedruthan (also here in Cornwall), and I am having a stand in the 'Vintage Makers Room'.
To that end I've been busy making map cards with some wonderful old 1920's photographs that I found in an album in a second-hand bookshop:



and with the little offcuts of map left over I made some smaller cards with boats and bunting:


I've also started a new range of bags, but I will blog about them in a couple of days when I've finished enough to make a little collection.
See you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. lovely blog post ... will look forward to seeing the bags Christine
    best wishes, Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete