Tales from the Sea Garden

Tales from The Sea Garden

Email me: theseagarden@btinternet.com

Saturday 9 February 2019


Some new arrangements in the shop, with glass and porcelain in pretty pastel shades taking centre stage.



I love these old shillings and pence price tags, and the cards with the named items upon them are from some sort of Victorian card game - a real curiosity.



Sincere apologies to anyone who came to the shop on Thursday or Saturday this last week and found it closed; I'm afraid I had a nasty infection and could not open. Keeping my mind occupied by making things with my hands was the best way to cope with the level of pain. I consider myself very blessed to be creative; it is so much more than a means to make a living. It is the very essence of my being and helps me cope with all manner of life's little trials.

A few weeks ago I booked a little holiday for my birthday; four nights in a Landmark Trust property in Penzance, and I am so relieved that I am well enough now to take this welcome break which starts Monday. I shall post about it when I return. It does mean that the shop will be closed this Thursday 14th February, but Patsy and I will be there on Friday and Saturday. 

1 comment:

  1. Always so many beautiful things and crafty treasures in your lovely shop. We must visit in spring/summer...we are not too far away. I hope you are feeling much better, yes i agree being creative does wonders to help my mental well being. ;) x

    ReplyDelete