Tales from the Sea Garden

Tales from The Sea Garden

Email me: theseagarden@btinternet.com

Wednesday 31 July 2013

This weekend I am doing two fairs back-to-back:


 On Saturday 3rd August is the Vintage and Textile Fair at the Town Hall in Tavistock, Devon, from 10am - 5pm

and on Sunday 4th August is our very own 'Homespun Fair' in Portscatho, Cornwall, an event which I am really looking forward to as I won't be down in the shop all day as in previous years, but having my own stall, yippee!
As usual I will be bringing along an eclectic mix of vintage homewares, textiles, clothes and haberdashery, plus my handmade chandelier drop decorations, jars of inspiration and other treasures. 

I can't believe it's going to be August already tomorrow!

Sorry for the pretty poor effort at posting lately, but I'm only just coming back to life after moving again, and having all that awful sorting, packing, cleaning; then unpacking to do...... I'm now at the .... 'where on earth did I put that ____'? stage. No matter how well organised you think you are, there's always something you can't find just when you need it!
Anyway, I have a couple more fairs to plan ahead for in the coming months: The Cotswolds Vintage Fair on August 24th and now a new event in London - Caroline Zoob and Hetty Purbrick are bringing their very popular Decorative Living Fair to the Chelsea Old Town Hall on September 18th, and I am going to be an exhibitor, very exciting! (but nervewracking too, as there's only 6 weeks to make enough stuff for it, gulp!!!) I'll post more about the event nearer the time, but go to their website here if you want to purchase tickets in advance.

Well as they say, that's all folks! Enjoy your weekend x

5 comments:

  1. Oh wish I could come........ I love your things especially the picture and the teeny tiny doll! Hope you have a wonderful weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time at the fairs and best of luck with sales...
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yey! Looking forward to Homespun and seeing your lovely stall x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I'm new to your blog and I just wanted to tell you how lovely it is. I'm looking forward to reading through more posts. I enjoy doing crafts but have never posted much of my work. I wish we had fairs nearby, I think I'd be at them every week!

    Have a wonderful weekend. Please feel free to stop by if you have time. I love company and new friends are always welcome.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could go, Devon and Cornwall are both so beautiful, good luck!

    ReplyDelete