Tales from the Sea Garden

Tales from The Sea Garden

Email me: theseagarden@btinternet.com

Wednesday 28 October 2015

October Update


Just a little update of how the shop's looking at the moment....
Knitted scarves by Alison Dupernex,


 linen toiletry bags with original screen printed designs by Helen Round,

little driftwood boats with vintage fabric sails made by Ruth Browning,





Ruth also makes these delightful driftwood gulls....(so cute)

Wendy's handmade baby shoes...

 and her gorgeous bonnets, all lined with Liberty cotton. Patsy's little notebooks have Liberty covers too...

New into the shop today are these Dorset Posy Brooches by Lizzie Moore, which I have mounted onto  images of a 1950's Vogue coat pattern...

Some of my cards sit alongside a collection of original dress patterns by Simplicity, Butterick and Maudela amongst others (such stylish illustrations!), and below them Patsy's fun bunting all  made from original fashion magazines and patterns from the 50's...

 Dare I say it but a few Christmas things have found their way into the shop this week, as it's half-term and a lot of visitors down here at the moment will not visit again before the big day.



Ooohh I love old baby shoes!

Hope you've enjoyed the little tour 
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Ohh how I wish I could visit your shop! Those okd Simplicity patterns bring back memories. Thank you for the peek in. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I visited your blog and I'm excited, so beautiful.
    Thank you for the little tour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so very glad to be here, my darling Christine, I was missing you and the creations making your shop so unique !
    Of course I've enjoyed the tour, and, as soon as I've finished to write, I'm going to do it back !!!

    Have a beautiful remainder of your week,
    sending love and hugs
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been ages since I visited your shop, always a feast for the eyes. Lovely to see how it looks this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed my 'visit' to your shop! Lovely things xxx

    ReplyDelete